First Post | Current Makeup Favourites.

Current Favourites!


Hello, hi! Seeing as this is my first blog post, I thought I would do a standard, generic post to kick things off. I didn't wanna do a tag, because I really am not that interesting, so I thought talking about my favouite things right now would be a way more interesting way for you to get to know me a little better. 
(I will try and leave links to everything!!)

Makeup Favourites

Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer

As you can tell, I'm running low!

I have this concealer in the shade '010 Ivory' because I am quite pale, and I like to use a concealer to highlight the shape of my brows and under my eyes. I've had this concealer for around 3 months now, and I have nearly used the whole tube. A concealer usually lasts me longer than that, so either I really really like it, or I'm having to use more for a higher coverage. Regardless, I think this concealer has amazing staying power, and doesn't look or feel cakey, I would definitely recommend it.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - 'Trooper'

My Holy Grail product. 

I have has this product since Christmas, and i honestly swear by it! I cannot see myself looking for another eyeliner again! I could not recommended this product enough! The brush tip is perfect for creating a cat eye, and the brush helps get an easy, equal line across the lash line. Its such a dark black, so it doesn't look cheap, and honestly stays on all day. If you only every going to buy one eyeliner ever again, make it this one!

Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette
Isn't it beautiful?

Similar to the Kat Von D eyeliner, I received this product as a Christmas present and have used it most days since! The combination of colours make the palette ideal for any occasion. The fact that it comes with basic nudes, as well as brighter colours such as the oranges and purples, means that the possibilities are endless. The palette also comes with an amazing mirror, suitable for doing a full face of makeup in which makes this palette perfect for travelling with. 

Real Techniques Bold Metals '103'
Think I may need to give this brush a little clean (oops).

This brush has been one of my favourites  for a very long time so it wouldn't be right to not include it! This brush is suitable for many things, such as blending, and applying powder. Because the brush is so large, it literally takes a couple of seconds to just brush on some powder if you're on a rush. It's just a lovely brush in all honesty, easy to clean too! ( I don't think they sell this one anymore, so no link, sorry)

Other Random Favourites

Riverdale

I think I must only be on around episode 4 of Riverdale so far, but I am gripped! I can't believe I didn't start watching it sooner! I'm already dreading finishing the series, and the dreaded wait for the next. Here is the trailer!

Lorde - Melodrama 

I always liked Lorde's music, but I recently got 6 months apple music for free (thanks EE) and i was just browsing, trying to make a new playlist, and I came across it. I didn't even realize she has released new music! Either way, I really like the entire album, and I don't think there is even one song that I don't like.

Thank you for taking the time to read my first blog post! I would love to hear your thoughts.
p.s don't forget to follow my social media to keep updated!

Comments

  1. I really wanna try the naked basics palette, I've heard nothing but good about it!
    Also your photos are so good!
    -Cait xx
    https://passionatemindblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/makeup-collection-my-eyeshadow-pallettes.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment